
It's almost graduation, as I have previously obsessed about. Now, I know I should be worried about papers, tests, my internship, getting a job, and finding somewhere to live. I know this. However, all I want is to be a Caroline.
A Caroline? Yes, a Caroline.
What is a Caroline, you may ask (unless you are one)? Let me share the beauty, glamour, and all over embarrassment that comes with being a Caroline.
A Caroline is someone who is:
1. Inebriated.
2. Fun.
3. Feeling the need to share the love.
You must meet all the criteria.
A Caroline might:
1. Buy you a rubber ball for being the sober driver.
2. Text you. A lot. And none of those texts will make any sense.
3. Dance with you, music or no music.
4. Drink Boones Farm with a straw, straight from the bottle, in a movie theater.
5. Watch High School Musical on loop for 6 hours.
6. Walk around DC searching for burritos.
7. Walk around SF searching for boats full of cilantro.
Now, you may ask why this is relevant. For --- reasons:
1. I like to make lists.
2. I just watched Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.
3. I'm avoiding writing 4 papers and a cover letter.
4. I am too tired to get ready for bed.
5. I miss my girls.
I beleive, madame, that you may already be a Caroline.
ReplyDelete